Posted by Susan Kruse - 11:02 on 27 November 2019
As part of the project, learning resources were created to go with the four loans boxes. Box 1 is early prehistoric objects, Box 2 is later prehistoric objects, Box 3 is Historic period objects and Box 4 relates to Thomas Telford. The learning resources consist of:
- Information sheets relating to the objects
- Information about the objects in the boxes (Object sheets)
- Chronology sheets for the Mesolithic through to Medieval periods (When? sheets)
- Craft technology sheets (CT sheets)
- Lesson plans and resources
- Crafting lesson plans (10 topics in five levels)
- Object lessons (for Boxes 1-3, with two levels)
The resources are available for downloading by clicking here.
If you have any feedback after using the resources, we welcome responses to this blog!