Highland Regional ScARF - Can you Help?
19 October 2018
ARCH is leading a 3 year project looking at Highland archaeology from earliest settlers through to 20th century, with funding from Historic Environment Scotland and support from Highland Council.
The focus is fairly simple but ambitious and exciting: assessing what the state of knowledge is at the moment, how we differ from national ScARF, what regional differences exist within the Highlands, and suggesting research areas for future work. At the end we will have a valuable snapshot of Highland archaeology, which can be compared to the national picture, and also added to.
Find out more about the project, and how you can help from our page on the website:
- 19/10/2018 Highland Regional ScARF - Can you Help?
- 14/08/2018 Highland Archaeology Festival 2018
- 05/06/2018 Check out our Experimental Archaeology Blogs
- 24/05/2018 Highland Archaeology Symposium - book now!
- 31/03/2018 Jobs available: Experimental Archaeology project
- 16/03/2018 Highland Archaeology Symposium 2nd & 3rd June
- 12/03/2018 ARCH is recruiting for Project Officer post for Regional ScARF project
- 19/02/2018 Lead Seal and Rope Making blog now on the website
- 14/02/2018 What's happening with Community Archaeology in Scotland?
- 01/02/2018 Flint Knapping Blogs on the website