Recruiting for Community Heritage Facilitators
15 December 2021
We have two places available on the ARCH FACET project for trainee community heritage facilitators, starting in February and running until end of June.
We are looking for people who are passionate about local heritage, sensitive to working with people of diverse backgrounds, able to motivate others, and will commit the time needed. There will be weekly sessions in Kirkhill on Tuesday evenings, and some preparation/followup work outwith these times. The trainees will learn on the job, as ARCH rolls out a Community-Timeline type course in Kirkhill. The course will gather memories of local heritage, actively research the community and then present the findings in a community display, online and physical. A small stipend and travel expenses are available. Full details are available on the ARCH website Library in the ARCH Jobs folder. Closing date for applications is 15 January 2022. Anyone who would like an informal chat about this can contact Susan Kruse on 077888 35466 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 28/07/2022 New Heritage Resources on ARCH website
- 01/06/2022 Kirkhill Heritage Open Day 18 & 19 June, Inverness
- 25/05/2022 Project Funding Workshop 20 & 21st June, Inverness
- 19/01/2022 Kirkhill Heritage starting 1st March
- 15/12/2021 Recruiting for Community Heritage Facilitators
- 04/07/2021 Learn how to make salt!
- 16/06/2021 FACET Project - Develop a new skill and get paid (a little) for it
- 02/05/2021 FACET Project - now recruiting for 5 trainees
- 05/11/2020 Highland Regional ScARF consultation documents and videos
- 02/11/2020 Donate to the ARCH FACET appeal and get free masks!