Project Funding Workshop 20 & 21st June, Inverness
25 May 2022
ARCH will be running a fundraising workshop on 20th & 21st June 10am-4pm at the Spectrum Centre in Inverness. It is aimed at small museums and local heritage organisations. Cost: £30 for both days (does not include lunch).
Finding funding for heritage projects only gets more difficult. While there are a number of guides directing people to funding resources (and we will look at some of these), many groups and museums find that they often miss out fundamental steps such as How do I cost the project? What should I include? How can I rework my ideas for funder priorities? and How do I monitor and report on the project if successful?
This practical two-day workshop will cover these and other aspects of designing projects, costing them, finding funding sources and then creating systems to allow for monitoring. Day 1 will look at designing and costing your project. Day 2 will involve matching these ideas to funding sources and monitoring and reporting. There will be practical examples to work through, but feel free to bring your ideas and use these sessions as a way to start working on your own project.
If you have any questions or bookings, contact Susan on firstname.lastname@example.org or 077888 35466
These sessions are supported by a grant from Historic Environment Scotland as part of the FACET project.
- 28/07/2022 New Heritage Resources on ARCH website
- 01/06/2022 Kirkhill Heritage Open Day 18 & 19 June, Inverness
- 25/05/2022 Project Funding Workshop 20 & 21st June, Inverness
- 19/01/2022 Kirkhill Heritage starting 1st March
- 15/12/2021 Recruiting for Community Heritage Facilitators
- 04/07/2021 Learn how to make salt!
- 16/06/2021 FACET Project - Develop a new skill and get paid (a little) for it
- 02/05/2021 FACET Project - now recruiting for 5 trainees
- 05/11/2020 Highland Regional ScARF consultation documents and videos
- 02/11/2020 Donate to the ARCH FACET appeal and get free masks!